Monday, January 21, 2008

Funny little thing she does...

Riley has really begun to get into playing with her toys. She has a million colorful toys that shake and rattle and jiggle and SHE LOVES THEM!

The really funny thing, however, is that she won't reach out for them if she is sitting up. It's kind of like she hasn't figured out that her arms will work that way. Instead, if there is a toy or something she wants that is beside her, she'll kind of topple over on to it. So funny. Take a look.


5 comments:

beck said...

I LOVE THIS BABY!! She is the coolest kid!

Jade and Todd said...

she just flops right over on the toy!! She is so cute! She seems too little to be doing stuff that she is already doing!

Stormy said...

So precious, Amy. I LOVED the video! It just made me smile instantly. :)

Stormy said...

AMY!!! I'm feeling a bit "T-oed" because I just tried to post a comment on your "gratitude Friday" post dated 1/25/08 and I was DENIED. Apparently, I'm not a "team member!" What the H? I mean, we've always been "team players all the way!" Darn it. Well, now you get to have my killer comments on this post. :D

Here goes:

A of all--we need to talk so I can learn about the nail polish remover thing...B of all--just wondering if we'll be one of the lucky ones Southwest will allow you to visit?...and C of all--I can't wait to enjoy and be grateful for caffeinated drinks again, less than 5 months to go! Happy gratitude thoughts TO THE MAX! ...wink wink. Love, Storm

Amy said...

Sorry, everyone, the comment issue should be fixed on both of my blogs.