Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Wackadoo"

Little Miss Riley has been a riot lately. She has always had her fair share of personality and attitude, but she is non-stop fun these days! A few things she's been up to:

Playing with her "bebe's" is a favorite pastime. This little purple one seems to be her favorite, but often I'll find three or four all tucked in somewhere together (usually wrapped in my dishtowels). She kisses, hugs, sings to them and puts them in time-out. So cute to see her imitate something I have done plenty of.




She put my hat on right after a bath, and refused to take it off. In fact, she wore it to bed.



For some reason, the "silky" has to be on her head when we read stories (reminiscent of her former life as a nun, perhaps? I don't know...)


Last weekend, she chose to accessorize her valentine pajamas with Harley's dog collar. Very fashion forward of the girl, I must say.


And, for your viewing pleasure, a few random videos I've been meaning to post.

This one was recorded at Christmas in California. She enjoyed playing my ipod through Papa Joe's earphones.


Next, Riley will dance for Oreos. M&Ms work, too.



Finally, Riley just learned to spit. It's charming. Just charming.



Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the socks she flushed down the toilet, the lotion covered laundry or the diet pepsi she fed Harley, but these pics and vids give you a few ideas of how Miss Yaya spends her days. And why I am exhausted.

3 comments:

Mama Nita said...

Yay Riley, Thats my girl!! Love you, Grandma Nita

Erin said...

Glad I am not the only mom to put a dog collar on her kid LOL. Piper LOVES to wear the dogs' collars. Piper also learn to spit recently, thanks to me coughing up phlegm the last 2 weeks. We need to get our kids together someday!

Nat said...

She's so stinking cute! When are you coming my way again?