Monday, March 16, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

Riley and I met up with our friends Candace and Cody, and Cody's little boy, Ryan for a fun night at Chuck E. Cheese. She had a ball! It had all the elements of a great time for her...pizza, games, a playmate (who is the cutest little boy on earth), lots of noise and lots of excitement.


Riley and Ryan driving together. Isn't he cute? he has the most expressive eyes.

My girl takes the wheel. I'm teaching her young to be in the driver's seat.


She really liked the car. She comes by it naturally, I guess.


She liked the carousel as long as I didn't move too far away from her.


The "Hickory-Dickory-Dock Clock" ride was, far and away, her favorite thing there!


Love my girl! I can see our resemblence clearly in this pic.


She did her fair share of showing off on the slide.

Fun times for all of us! Thanks, guys! Let's do it again SOON!

Photo credits belong to Candace on this post. Thanks, girl!

1 comment:

beck said...

I've been to that stinkin place so many times...I'm sure this trip woulda blown every other one out of the water! I love that bugga.