Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Riley-bug goes to Red Butte Concerts

Let's just say, the Girl thought she was the entertainment for the evening, not Neko Case (who was fabulous, by the way.)

This is the face I get lately when I pull out the camera. I have no idea why.


What's a night out without a friendly game of peek-a-boo? Please note, this is a fabric bag. I only let her do this with plastic bags on special occasions.


She loved Brenna and was pretty intrigued by her 6 month pregnant stomach.


She REALLY loved Candace and was starting to warm up to Cody, too.


Yep, I definitely think Candace is on her list of favorite people.


Such a fun kid, even if she did make it rather difficult to enjoy on of my favorite artists.

1 comment:

marnie said...

How fun! I wish me and Lexie could come. Is that Brenna from work? She's preggers?? Tell her congrats for me. Riley is so cute. I can't believe how big she is.