Friday, March 21, 2008

First Band-Aid

Riley had a little sore on her thumb that she kept picking at. Plus, she sucks her thumb and that was just making it more irritated and I was worried about it getting infected. To keep it covered, I put a "Hello, Kitty" band-aid on it. Of course, then she was interested in the Band-Aid and wanted to put it in her mouth. Since it was preferable that she have a sore on her thumb versus choking on a Band Aid, I had to remove said Band-Aid. Still, she's awfully cute when she's engrossed in something.






Pretty cute, huh?

2 comments:

beck said...

She is super adorable! I love this kiddo.

Jade and Todd said...

Oh, she reminds me so much of Marli! Her rolls are EVERYWHERE! I love it! Are chunky babies the best! She is such a pretty girl!Ive been feeling bad about Marli being so sick...when can I have Riley again????call me!