Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Keith!

Dear Uncle Keith:

Happy Birthday! You are one of my favorite people! Thank you for being such a good uncle and a good role model for me. Thank you for taking good care of me and my mom when I was so little, and for checking in on us every few days even now that we are doing okay on our own. Thanks for letting me stay at your house and play with your girls. Thanks for giving me my name and blessing. That really meant a lot to my mom and to me. Thanks for making me smile and laugh for the first times ever. You are pretty silly when you are with me, but I love it. Thanks for being there for my mom and me. We both love you and I am so glad you are my uncle. I know Mom is glad you are her brother. We both hope you have a good birthday!

Love,
Riley-bug







2 comments:

The Wuthrich Family said...

I agree with you Rileybug he is an amazing man!!! Love you bunches
Aunt Jamie

beck said...

We LOVE Keith...and I'm sure anyone who knows him does, too. He deserves the BESTEST B-day ever!