Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easter Pictures

I'm a little (okay, a lot) late getting these posted, but I wanted to get Riley's first easter pics up. Since I'm somewhat of a traditionalist, she got a new easter dress. But unlike the itchy, frilly, lacey dresses of my childhood, hers was made of t-shirt material. It was adorable, though, and she looks so cute in blue! Perfect for her eyes.




She also got an easter basket, full of toys. Since she is obsessed with my cell phone and remote control, her easter basket had toy versions of these. Did she like them better than the real thing? Of course not. She's no dummy. It also had a jiggly elephant toy, which makes her laugh and squeal with delight, and some hair bands, socks, etc.





It was a fun, but rather low key, easter. We were going to see my family but Hallee had the chickenpox so we steered clear of that plan. Instead, we went to church, hung out for a while with Becky and Madi, went for walk and took a nap together. But any time we get to spend together is precious, so we really enjoyed Easter Sunday.

No comments: