Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Riley Videos

I finally got pictures off the camera and videos off the flip. Here they are for your viewing enjoyment...

First, Riley has been blowing raspberries for a while. She loves to make this noise, and occasionally I'll hear her blow raspberries in her sleep.



Next, Riley ADORES her babysitter, Madi. For some reason, everything Madi does and says just cracks Riley up. Here, Madi is calling her an "emo baby", which is cause for hilarity according to Miss Riley-bug.



Beckie (or Grandma Beckie to Riley) is Madi's mom. Riley LOVES Grandma Beckie and I LOVE her too. This video was shot in the dark, but it's really all about Riley's laughter, anyway.



Aunt Becky was spraying Riley with moisture spray and Riley thought it was HILARIOUS!! Now, if I am spraying anything nearby her, Riley hits herself on the head, indicating she wants me to spray her with it. So Cute!

Please note, no Riley-bug was harmed in the making of this video. It's just a really light moisturizer spray. Yes, NR, I am sure.



Finally, Uncle Joey is a favorite with Riley.



That's all for now...more pics up this afternoon.

2 comments:

beck said...

I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE that kid. She is so much fun. And obviously very starved for attention... :)

beck said...

I can't stop watching these. It's official. I'm addicted to my niece.