Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More San Diego Pictures

Not much time to post tonight, but I wanted to put a few more pictures of our trip to San Diego on Bug's blog. I have had several requests and I have TONS, so few more won't make much of a difference. I promise a better post and trip details this weekend. Until then, Enjoy!

This was the first day we were there. It was a little chilly, but I wanted Riley to see the ocean. She LOVED it! This kiddo LOVES the water!



Riley and I on Mission Beach.


Letting her play for a while in the water. Good thing we were only a few steps away from our house. We were soaked!


La Jolla Cove - This is a beautiful beach, amazing blue water, awesome rocks, fun tide pools. Probably my favorite beach in San Diego. I love this picture for three reason, 1) you can see how much we look alike, 2) Riley looks so content in my arms, which is how I always want her to feel, and 3)I look happy and peaceful, which is how I am feeling a lot these days; San Diego definitely intensified the feeling. I might have to move there...


Riley zonked in the car on the way home. This is how I found her when I pulled into the driveway, and yes, NR, I did fix her shoulder straps so she was properly secured in a moving vehicle. Sheesh, such a know-it-all :)


I promise a LOT more pictures this weekend, but that should tide you over for now. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Brynne said...

She is so cute! I wish I was there with you guys. my kids NEVER are that content! Looks like you had a ton of fun! I'm glad you got that girl out in the sun...after all we want her brown native glow to start showing:)