Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Tickle-Tree!"

First, I should explain the title. Riley has been able to say "tickle-tickle" for a while, so when it was time to teach her "trick or treat" she got stuck on "tickle" instead of "trick". We worked on it for quite a while, but only got to "Tickle-Tree". Oh, well...It's really cute and close enough!

Riley's costume was made by my very talented friend, Jane, and it was a custom job. She was one of a kind, and it was the most adorable thing ever. Riley loved the red velvet lining and kept rubbing it on her cheek. So cute! Thanks Jane!

We went to Idaho to celebrate the holiday with my family....a few pics from the evening!

In the "ha-hoe" (Tahoe in lexi-speak) ready to go to the "trunk-or-treat".


Ready for trick-or-treating with Hallee, Lexi, Aunt Jamie and Uncle Keith


Me and Bug at my mom's. No, I'm not in a Halloween Costume. That's my real face. I was tired and sick but really enjoyed seeing Riley get into the spirit of Halloween.


Super-cute Girls! Emma, Riley, Hallee and Lexi.


Riley and Grandma Nita. She LOVES Grandma Nita but was a little weirded out by her costume at first. She got over it, as you can tell by the smile!


Helping Aunt Jamie hand out candy at the "trunk or treat".

Riley *hearts* her Uncle Keith and I think the feeling is pretty mutual.


Kale and his Grandson (yes, I said Grandson) Cooper. Coop is the CUTEST little boy! Just adorable!


Miss Ambrie actually decided she liked me. Oh man, is this one sweet little girl!

This wasn't Riley's first Halloween, but she was only 8 months old last year, so it doesn't really count. Still, i thought it would be fun to post a pic of her from Halloween 2007. She gets cuter every day!

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Brynne said...

looks like you guys had fun! you are so dang funny! i hope you guys are feeling better! I loved halloween this year, because of brigs peanut allergy, we picked out all the candy that had peanuts in it and, well i guess i am a bad mom, but i hide it and secretly eat it at night. now every year at halloween i get a secret stash of peanut fill candy from my kids' bags!

Erin said...

Cute pictures!

So I gotta know... how in the world does Kale have a grandson?

Amy said...

So, for everyone wondering how Kale has a grandson- Kale is married to Dani, who has 3 children from a previous marriage. One of those kids is Cooper's dad- hence, Kale's grandson. Weird, I know. I'm a great aunt!

Unknown said...

Is this Riley's famous spider costume by Jane? So cute! I love it.