Sunday, November 30, 2008

That weirdo kid of mine!

Riley has a TON of personality lately. She never fails to do something to amuse me, make me laugh, and amaze me at the creativity she has already.

Today, her toy of choice was a strainer. I have no idea what attracted her to it, but she played with it for about an hour.







She also LOVES my make-up, and has now mastered the art of getting the top off the lipgloss. Oh well... another Riley distraction bites the dust!


Look at the coordination...she's too little to be able to do this!


Finished look....She was NOT happy when I wiped the final results off. But it was a good color for her, no? We'll have to remember that in, oh, 16 years.


Rock-star hair!


Rock -star kid and mom.


Man, I love that crazy, adorable, super-sweet, mischevious, attitude-laden weirdo kid of mine!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have a similar picture of Piper smiling at me through the slats of a colander. I wonder why I am buying her toys for Christmas when I could just let her go through my cupboards and closets. Oh yeah, that might cost me what little of my sanity that is remaining. I have always been a bit weird (you, too?) so it shouldn't surprise me that my child is, too.

Great pics, Amy!

Amy said...

I'm completely weird, so no, it's no surprise that Riley is, too.