Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ok, all you drama queens and Lifetime TV addicts

The previous post has inspired many questions regarding what the big decision is, and it seems that many people are assuming I am struggling with trying to decide whether to try to continue in my marriage. Can I just say...

HELL to the NO!!
Nein! (german)
Nyett! (russian)
Non! (french)
Hindi! (tagalog-for you Beck and Joey)

I don't know any more ways to say it in any other language, but that is absolutely not the issue that I am struggling with. That ship has sailed a long, long time ago. So put your pretty little minds to rest, dear friends. I need that like I need a hole in the head.

But thank you for your concern.

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Ok. I need to remember that you said when you listened to your intuition, you found the right answer and when you ignore my gut feelings, you get into trouble! Man Amy! You are like my "AHHHHH" (hmmm that sound scary, but just hear the choir angels ya know that sing awhh when a light turns on in someones head!) anyway you are the light that turns on in my head and makes me realize life! (if ANY of that made sense! it does to me! Thanks!!)