Monday, June 9, 2008

New Riley Videos

First, I have to say that I DEFINITELY have a little drama queen in the making. I put Riley to bed last night, and although she was so tired she whined and complained and thrashed around for almost 30 minutes before she fell asleep. I walked in and filmed a minute of her "complaining" and you'll notice that although she keeps putting her blanket up over her head and then taking it down and putting it up again, she never notices that I'm in the room or filming her. Seriously, folks, I am SO in for it with her!




Ok, so now that I watch that on Youtube, I realize you can't really see anything. But you can hear the complaining that goes on whenever she has to go to bed. She never actually cries, but the whining is pretty funny.

Next up, we have a video of Riley in her "illegal" walker that Jade let us borrow. Apparently, these walkers are no longer available because kids have taken more than a few spills down the stairs with them. My condo, however, is just one level and the hardwood floors make it pretty easy for her to get around. She loves being able to get around under her own steam, and she'll spend a lot of time (an hour is her record, so far) following me around. Then, if she gets bored, she'll follow Harley around and try to catch his tail. It's really cute, and it's been a great way for her to burn off extra energy. Check it out.


No comments: