Sunday, August 24, 2008

One Year Photos

To mark Riley's first birthday, I had our amazingly talented friend, Carrie, take some pictures of Riley and of the two of us together.  She did SUCH a great job...Riley loved her, the shots were unique and fun, and she really worked to make sure the personalities came through in the photos.  

Here are a few of my favorites:












Check out carries photoblog here 
to see some of the collages she put together for us.  

Also, I'll post some of my favorites of Riley and I together on my blog here so check that one out, too. 

Thanks Carrie!! You did an amazing job!  



3 comments:

Jade and Todd said...

carrie does such a good job!!

Anonymous said...

little riley is so CUTE. i can't believe she's almost one. oh and were planning to come on monday.

jenica said...

these are awesome! what a sweet girl you have.

xoxo