Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finally- Pics from our birthday party


Riley in her birthday hat - it lasted about 4 minutes on her head.


Our shared birthday cake


Riley and I share the same birthday, Sept. 1st. It was her first birthday day, my *ahem* ahem* birthday, so I thought it appropriate to celebrate with a family party. I also wanted the chance to thank my family for being such amazing support to me and Riley over the past year. They have, without a doubt, gone above and beyond for us many times over.

Well, it's taken me a few weeks to sort out some technical problems from my new camera, but I finally got the pics from Riley's (and my) birthday party off the memory card.

Originally, we planned a backyard barbecue, but it SNOWED in Idaho on Sept. first, so we had to move it indoors. Still, it was a lot of fun, and great to see everyone who showed up to celebrate with us.

Hallee and me....love that kid.


As per tradition, Riley got her own first birthday cake - chocolate, of course.


Busted, Uncle Keith. Sara is gonna kill you now.


Nita thought it was her job to help me enjoy my birthday cake. Thanks, Mom.


Ambrie, Nic, and Grandpa Lane - isn't she so cute?


Grandma Lane and Grandma Clark - Grandma Clark's birthday was just a few days later!


Papa Tony, Uncle Fry (kale) and Lexi - I think Lex is going for the cake!


Don't these guys look excited?

Ambrie actually gave me a hug and a kiss - special birthday treat for me!

1 comment:

Tam Tam said...

Although what is with the two different blogs. Explain. You're being tricky.