Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas....wait, was that a few weeks ago?

Well, as usual, I am posting pics a couple of weeks out from the actual event. It's just how I roll. I'm done apologizing for it.

Anyway, Riley and I had an amazing Christmas in Caifornia with Becky and Joey and Joey's family. Becky is in the final weeks of a twinner pregnancy, and couldn't really travel, so the nomad girls went to them! It was SO nice to be away from the snow and cold for a week. Riley is madly in love with her Aunt Beck-Beck and Uncle Joey, and they spoiled her rotten with massive amounts of chocolate. She even spent a special afternoon testing Uncle Joey's child care abilities while Becky and I went to 'Twilight' (you better hold on tight, spidermonkey). Although we missed the rest of our family, I can't think of a better way to have spent this past Christmas. Next time we see Becky and Joey, they'll have two twin boys to add to the merriment!

Some pics from the big day!

Excited..Noticed the chocolate on her shirt!


Becky and Joey gave her this 'gumball machine' that dispenses little balls that make noise. She LOVES it!


I got the bright idea to give her this music set with cymbals, maracas, a tambourine, etc. I truly do not know what I was thinking. I think I 'll 'let' her take it to her Dad's.


Yep, it's definitely going to her Dad's.


'Santa' brought her this little green rocking chair (you can sorta see it). She kicks back in it every day after daycare with a sippee of milk and some crackers and watches a movie while I make dinner. We now call it her 'chill chair'.

It was definitely a GREAT christmas in California. Thanks, Becky and Joey, for letting us crash your party.

2 comments:

Merinn said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Dont worry, i just barely put stuff on mine for christmas too today!

The Wuthrich Family said...

Such a cute chair! I wanna steal it!!