Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm choosing to believe this is the first time this has happened....

Riley has a little "song" she sings when she is doing something that she knows she shouldn't be. It's a little "lalala-dada-hahahaha" song that sounds so innocent but after some experience, sends me RUNNING for wherever she is when I hear it. I know that, whatever is happening, it can't be good.

Yesterday morning, during the frantic pack-everything-up-get-out-the-door-get-on-with-the-day rush, I heard her singing her song. I dropped everything and ran and found her in my bathroom. We've been working on brushing her teeth, and she has learned to carefully put the toothpaste on her toothbrush. I found her with my toothbrush and toothpaste in her hands, carefully, almost painstakingly placing my toothpaste on my toothbrush.

And then scrubbing the toilet with it.

I'm choosing to believe that this is the first time that has ever happened.

3 comments:

Erin said...

LMAO. You might want to move your toothbrush to a less Riley-accessible spot.

Merinn said...

Thats funny! Be happy that she sends you a little warning......sometimes silence is not always the way to go! :)

Camz :-) said...

Hahahahahahah HEHEHEHEHEHEH HOHHOHOHOHO *snort*