Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, Sunday...

We started the day off right by eating cinnamon toast and chocolate milk in bed, watching "The Incredibles".


After her meal, Riley kicked back to watch the rest of the movie. I love this pose. She hangs out like this a lot.


Really engrossed in the movie-she usually flashes some sort of smile when I have the camera out.


Riley rounded out the day by trying on a few of my 'delicates'. At least she had the good sense to pull out the cute, springy colors. What a goofball - she was seriously upset when I made her take these off.


I love Sundays because I get to hang out with Riley with no obligations or plans (other than church). We usually both take a nap and spend the rest of the day playing with toys, reading books, or dancing together. What a fun kid!

No comments: