Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Little "Helper"



Riley LOVES to "help" me do whatever it is I am attempting to do around the house. She slings a bag around her neck (to put her sippy in, of course) and she gets a rag out of the drawer and "wipes" down things for me while I am cleaning up the kitchen. She helps me put away clean clothes, although usually that involves shoving them under the bed. And she got a little broom and dustpan for christmas, but it's in "time out" because she started chasing Harley with it.

The other day she was very "helpfully" re-arranging things in the refrigerator for me.

The milk was REALLY heavy, but she managed to get it moved clear across the kitchen!


She couldn't decide if the juice boxes should go on the shelf or in the door.


And now it's time to move the milk back across the kitchen.

(Note the "looking out of the corner of her eye" look means she's planning something she shouldn't be thinking about. and right after this, she kicked the milk instead of picking it up and it went EVERYWHERE...yep, I know my kiddo!)


And finally, BBQ potato chips for a job well done!

What a funny girl! She just entertains to to no end!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Too funny! I really like the last two pictures.

Camz :-) said...

Me too! I wish I lived with you guys! :-) Of course I would have to bring my tribe along with me!!