Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yoga Frog




Have you ever seen something and just knew you had to have it? For a lot of women, it' s a piece of clothing. For my best frister Becky, it's plaid shoes. The latest thing I've seen that I just had to have was not clothes or shoes, it was this yoga frog.

I bought this frog a few months ago and I just instantly loved it. At first, I thought I liked it so much because it reminded me of yoga, which I was quite into before my pregnancy. Then, I thought I liked it because it was so silly and made me smile. But over the last few days, I've moved the yoga frog to a prominent place in my home and I realized what it really means to me and why I love it so much. Looking at the yoga frog reminds me that life can be full of peace and humor, two things my life has been lacking for the past several months. I may have had to buy the reminder at Pier One, but having the yoga frog around gives me hope that my life will again be full of peace and good times. The yoga frog was about $25. The reminder: priceless.

3 comments:

beck said...

Hey, whatever works man! I'd say life with just you, ri, har-bar, and the yoga frog sounds pretty darn good!

Mama Nita said...

Yeah Man, Whatever does work!!Just remember that the frog could be saying to you on a bad day, OH HOPPY DAY! Love you Mom

Amy said...

I think my mom has been taking ambien and reading blogs. Mom, you are a dork.